Category: Senza categoria
A Glossary to startups and the Startup Ecosystem
Glossary to Startups
- The innovative start-up is an Italian legislative innovation, as is the certified incubator
- Incubator: a dynamic business development process
–The sharing of a real space leased to start-ups;
–A set of shared support services in order to reduce the expenses that the team would need to sustain;
–Entrepreneurial training activities;
–The insertion in a network of actors that provides access to expertise and resources necessary to its development (technology, human and financial capital). The incubators operate as intermediaries between the incubated companies and the external environment.
- University incubator: as above but normally does not take shares in startups
- Business accelerator: help companies overcome adolescence and preparing to enter adulthood, providing them arms and sturdy legs, sound values and a clear mindset (strategy) for the future.
NB: : In other words, while the incubators help companies to stand and walk during childhood, accelerators teach companies to “operate” by guiding them from adolescence to adulthood.
Functional Ecosystem – Source: www.triplepundit.com
- A startup ecosystem is made up of people, startups in their various stages and various types of organizations in a location (physical or virtual), which interacts as a system to create new startup companies.
- These organizations can be further divided into categories such as universities, funding organizations, support organizations (such as incubators, accelerators, co-working spaces, etc.), research organizations, service provider organizations (such as financial services, legal, etc. ) and large companies.
- Most of these organizations typically focus on specific parts of the ecosystem function, and on start-ups depending on their development stage.
Organizations Ecosystem – Source: www.wikipedia.org
As we can see a startup ecosystem is quite complex. It is however most relevant to the support of startups, and thus, their chances of success.
Greetings Great Consulting.
Nexus is the world’s first generative engine. We are currently generating images from text and plan to improve our synthetic image quality and diversify to more types of media such as text and audio. Training AI on our platform is 10x cheaper than our competitors. In addition, when users buy and sell synthetic media that is output from our generative engine the files and their ownership data will be saved on the blockchain, thus making Nexus the first crypto media mining platform. Our team of four expert AI engineers, a successful CTO, and inventive CEO will bring a game-changing generative AI software to the image market and we will pave the way to an artistic and entertaining future with creative general artificial intelligence. Kindly respond to my email if you would like to learn more about or discuss an investment for Nexus.
Thank you for reaching out.
I have taken a look at your deck, please send me the complete version in a Powerpoint or PDF file.